Woodcrest Capital is committed to giving back to the communities we are a part of to ensure a brighter future for everyone. We strive both as a company and as individuals to improve the quality of life in these communities. Woodcrest Capital delivers this support through grants and initiatives, investments, and our employees who volunteer their time and talents in our community.
Woodcrest Capital supports non-profit organizations that provide services and support to a wide range of community and national programs to improve quality of life, including a substantial concentration on youth organizations.
The primary focus of Woodcrest Capital Charitable Contributions is directed to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations that provide services and support to low- or moderate-income areas, and improve quality of life through medical technology, Christian youth development, and the health and welfare of those in need.
Organizations Supported by Woodcrest Capital
- Act Beyond
- Adera Foundation
- Adventures in Christ – Father and Son Connection
- Agricultural Development Fund
- Beautiful Feet
- Boy Scouts of America, Longhorn Council
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Worth
- Buckets and Boots Foundation
- C.M. Russell Museum
- Camp Eagle
- Camp John Marc
- Campus Crusade for Christ
- CARE for AIDS
- Center for Christian Living
- Christian Community Storehouse
- CREW in the Community
- Delta Waterfowl Foundation
- Family Legacy Missions International
- Fort Worth Police Officers’ Award Foundation
- Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra
- Friends of Scouting
- Global Services Associates
- H.O.P.E. Farm, Inc.
- Justin’s Place
- K-Life – Fort Worth
- Lighthouse for the Blind of Fort Worth
- National Fire Safety Council, Inc.
- National Multicultural Western Heritage Museum
- Optimist Club of Fort Worth Youth Fund
- Philmont Scout Association
- Pregnancy Lifeline
- Search Ministries, Inc.
- SOMA USA
- Southwestern Exposition & Livestock Show
- Tarrant Area Food Bank
- Tarrant County Blue
- Texas Christian University
- Texas Christian University Ranch Management Program
- Texas Tech Foundation
- The Warm Place
- Union Gospel Mission of Tarrant County
- Volunteers for Christ, Inc.
- We’re All About the Dress
- World Ministry Fellowship
- Young Life Arlington
To apply for financial support or an in-kind donation of goods or services from Woodcrest Capital Charitable Contributions, please email proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Proposals that do not support our primary focus will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Send Complete Proposals to:
ATTN: Charitable Contributions
3113 South University Drive, Suite #600
Fort Worth, TX 76109